Sometimes, the people who don’t talk to you are the ones that really want to.
A very short lesson in Psychology:
- When a person laughs too much, even on stupid things, that person is sad deep inside
- When a person sleeps a lot, that person is lonely
- When a person talks less and if he talks fast, that person is keeping a secret
- When a person can’t cry, that person is weak
- When a person eats in an abnormal way, that person is in tension
- When a person cries on little things, that person is softhearted
- When someone asks about you although that someone is busy, he/she really loves you
Sometimes the wrong choices bring you to the right places.
"Shooting stars are not stars at all. They’re just rocks that enter the atmosphere and catch fire under friction. What we wish on when we see one is only a trail of debris."
- Jodi Picoult (My Sister’s Keeper)